Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Email attachment limits

What a pain it is when you want to email someone a large file only to find out Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or any of the other numerous email providers don't support large attachments - most only allow up to 10mb. 10MB?? With today's focus on media (pictures, movies, songs, etc.) - how can I email a bunch of pictures in one big zip file?

Yousendit has started a service which will allow you to email large attachments to somebody - up to 1 GIG!! THAT'S more like it! Using the yousendit website, you upload your file, enter the email addresses you want it sent to, a link is sent to them via email, they click on the link to download the file. Your file is stored for seven days, then deleted. VERY COOL!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Several days ago I downloaded a file. And after that my system was crashed. I was disappointed, but perhaps I was born under a lucky star and observed - outlook express folder recovery on a soft blog. It determined my answer for seconds and without payment. Besides it aided my friend.