Wednesday, December 08, 2004

LogMeIn - Remote Access Software

LogMeIn - Remote Access Software and Remote Control Software

I LOVE free stuff. As an MCT, I've had a free 1 year trial to GoToMyPC - a really cool and easy to use remote access software. I've had it installed on my home computer and can easily access it from ANY java enabled web browser. Unfortunately, my year is almost up. So, I've been looking for reasonable alternatives (GoToMyPC is 20 bucks a month!!!). I think I've found it ...

LogMeIn took me all of 5 minutes to install and get configured ... and it seems to work very well - especially for free. If you have the need to access your home computer from work or vice versa you should definitely check this out!

4 comments:

dbageek said...

tried it out today and it works great!!!

Unknown said...

I would recommend RHUB http://www.rhubcom.com remote access. It doesn’t require any kind of downloads, and allows easy, fast, and secure Remote Access. It is not free, of course. But considering the host of features accompanying the solution, I think it is a good ROI for small business owners like me.

Mike Frizzi said...

Although I have gone with Proxy remote access software, I think anything is better than the native windows offering so many people settle for...I mean, I can't even get it up and running so I know others must have troubles with it..

Unknown said...

Remote access software's are provide best features for users like files sharing, software's and also.


remote access software